RTPS Bihar Online Apply for Caste, Income & Residence Certificate
With the help of this blog, you can easily know the process on how to apply online for Caste Certificate जाति प्रमाण पत्र Income Certificate आय प्रमाण पत्र and Residence Certificate आवासीय प्रमाण पत्र for Bihar. So through RTPS Bihar Online websites, anyone can apply for Caste(Jati), Income(Aay) and Residential(Awasiya/Niwas) Certificates Online.
As you all know how important these certificates are nowadays. Like it is required when you apply for jobs/vacancies under central/state government.
This website is really a boon for those who are in great need of these certificates.
- 1 RTPS Bihar Online Apply
- 1.1 RTPS Bihar Online Apply Residence Certificate
- 1.2 RTPS Bihar Online Apply Caste Certificate
- 1.3 RTPS Bihar Online Apply Income Certificate
- 1.4 Other Backward Class NCL Certificate
- 1.5 Apply online for RTPS Bihar Certificates in 2018
- 1.6 RTPS Bihar Tatkal Certificate & Verify Tatkal Application
- 1.7 RTPS Application Status
- 1.8 RTPS Certificate Print
- 1.9 Print Your Receipt Copy
RTPS Bihar Online Apply
With the help of this website, one can easily make these three certificates. First of all, let’s have a look at what type certificates you can make from this website.
- Caste Certificate (Jati Praman Patra)
- Income Certificate (Aay Praman Patra)
- Residence Certificate (Awasiya/Niwas Praman Patra)
RTPS Bihar Online Apply Residence Certificate
RTPS online apply residence certificate which is also known as Awasiya Certificate. Residential Certificate is mandatory to prove the permanent residence of a particular state.
It is required for various like during application of Bihar Scholarship Application form, Pan Card Application, Passport, New Bank Account opening etc. Here you will learn the complete process for the online application for Residential Certificate.
RTPS Bihar Online Apply Caste Certificate
RTPS Bihar Caste Certificate also known as Jati Praman Patra is essential in order to prove which caste you belong. These certificates are required when you have to apply for the post under reserved quota.
Like if you belong to OBC/EBC/SC/ST then you must have cast certificate. Otherwise, you will have to fill the form under unreserved quota.
RTPS Bihar Online Apply Income Certificate
Income Certificate Bihar also known as Aay Praman Patra is nowadays mandatory in order to show your annual income. This certificate plays an important role in Income Tax Return Filing.
Also, Income Certificate is mandatory if you wish to make OBC/EBC/SC/ST certificate.
Other Backward Class NCL Certificate
OBC Certificate is necessary to prove your category to which you belong. For making OBC NCL certificate first you have to make the above three certificates i.e. Income, Caste, and Residential Certificates.
Apply online for RTPS Bihar Certificates in 2018
In order to apply online for RTPS Bihar certificates, you have to follow the process discussed below. The online application generally took hardly not more than 5 minutes. If you wish to apply it offline then you have to visit the block of your area. After that get an application form and submit it after filling it properly.
The process to apply online for RTPS Bihar General Certificates
- First of all, visit the official website of RTPS Bihar.
- Click on Apply Online.
- After that, a new window will open named “महत्वपूर्ण सूचना”. Read the instructions carefully and then click on “मैं सहमत हूँ (I Agree)”.
- Apply Form window will open after clicking सहमत हूँ (I Agree). Here you have to select “From Where You Want To Receive The Certificate (आप अपना प्रमाण पत्र कहाँ से प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं ।)”.
- Select one from the two options available. The first option is “Block” and the second one is “Bihar Bhawan 5, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021”.
- After selecting any one of the two options available a new form will open. Write your name in English and Hindi. Select the certificate you want to make from the drop-down menu and enter your Mobile Number.
- Click on “Next”
- You will get “OTP” on your Mobile Number provided above, enter that OTP there.
- Now the form will open.
- Enter all the details asked carefully. You will be asked to enter “Father’s Name, Circle, District, Sub-division, Block, Panchayat, Post, Police Station, Caste and Sub Caste”.
- Click on “Next.”
- Then a “स्वयं शपथ-पत्र” form will open. Read that carefully and tick the checkbox before “
- At last click on “Submit” button.
- Print the Application Status form for future use. It will be asked to show during issuing the certificate.
RTPS Bihar Tatkal Certificate & Verify Tatkal Application
Through the RTPS Tatkal process, you can easily get your certificate within 2 working days. This is much easy process than RTPS general process. For this, you have to visit the nearest Block of your area. Tatkal certificates can only be applied to the counter of Bihar Right to Public Services.
Below is the Tatkal certificate you can download it or else get it from the concerned office. Tatkal Certificate Format
RTPS Application Status
You can also get the status of your application. Simply enter the application ID and track your application status. Here is the step by step process.
Application Status through Website
- Visit the official application status link.
- Now Click on Status and get your application status.
Application Status through SMS
Get the current status of your application just by sending an SMS from your mobile phone.
SEND TO 56060
RTPS Certificate Print
You can also print the RTPS webcopy of the certificates (Caste, Income, and Residence).
- First of all click on Certificate Webcopy
- Caste, Income and Residence Web Copy Certificate page will open
- Enter your Application ID and then click on Show or Print button.
Print Your Receipt Copy
In order to print your receipt copy, first of all, you have to visit the official website. After that enter Your Application ID. Then click on Search or Print available.
By this way, you can get the duplicate copy of your application form.
Hence this is the complete process on how to apply RTPS Bihar online certificates. Caste(Jati Praman Patra), Income(Aay Praman Patra), and Residence Certificate(Awasiya/Niwas Praman Patra).
As a result, if you liked this article please share it.