RTPS online apply residence certificate which is also known as Awasiya Certificate. Residential Certificate is mandatory to prove the permanent residence of a particular state. It is required for various like during application of Bihar Scholarship Application form, Pan Card Application, Passport, New Bank Account opening etc.
Here you will learn the complete process for the online application for Residential Certificate.
How to RTPS Online Apply Residence Certificate (Awasiya Praman Patra)?
In order to apply online for Residence Certificate, you have to follow the process discussed below. The online application generally took hardly not more than 5 minutes.
If you wish to apply it offline then you have to visit the block of your area. After that get an application form and submit it after filling it properly.
Following are the step by step process to RTPS Online Apply Residence Certificate Bihar (Awasiya/Niwas Praman Patra) –
- First of all, visit the official website of RTPS Bihar.
- You will see Apply Online menu on the left side of the screen.
- After that, a new window will open named महत्वपूर्ण सूचना. You have to read the instructions carefully and then click on मैं सहमत हूँ (I Agree).
- Apply Form window will open by clicking on मैं सहमत हूँ (I Agree). Here you have to select From Where You Want To Receive The Certificate (आप अपना प्रमाण पत्र कहाँ से प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं ।)
- Select one from the two options available. The first option is Block and the second one is Bihar Bhawan 5, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021
- After selecting any one of the two options available a new form will open. Write your name in English and Hindi. Select Issuance of Residential Certificate from the drop-down menu and enter your Mobile Number.
- Click on Next
- You will get OTP on your Mobile Number provided above, enter that OTP here.
- फॉर्म न.- XII will open after that having heading निवास प्रमाण पत्र हेतु आवेदन पत्र
- Enter all the details asked carefully. You will be asked to enter Father’s Name, Circle, District, Sub-division, Block, Panchayat, Post, Police Station and motto of application.
- Click on Next
- Then a स्वयं शपथ-पत्र form will open. Read that carefully and tick the checkbox before
- At last click on Submit button.
- Application Submitted Status page will open indicating Your Application ID.
- Print the Application Status form for future use. It will be asked to show during issuing the certificate.
- You can also check the status of your application form here.
- So this is the complete process on how to apply RTPS online Residence Certificate (Awasiya/Niwas Praman Patra).