Bihar Caste Certificate Online Apply (Jati Praman Patra)
RTPS Bihar Caste Certificate (Jati Praman Patra) is essential in order to prove which caste you belong. These certificates are required when you have to apply for the post under reserved quota.
Like if you belong to OBC/EBC/SC/ST then you must have cast certificate. Otherwise, you will have to fill the form under unreserved quota.
RTPS Bihar Caste Certificate (Jati Praman Patra)
In order to apply online for caste certificate (jati praman patra), you have to follow the process discussed below. The online application generally took hardly not more than 5 minutes.
If you wish to apply it offline then you have to visit the block of your area. After that get an application form and submit it after filling it properly.
The process to apply online for RTPS Bihar Jati Praman Patra –
- First of all, visit the official website of RTPS Bihar.
- You will see Apply Online menu on the left side of the screen.
- After that, a new window will open named “महत्वपूर्ण सूचना”. You have to read the instructions carefully and then click on “मैं सहमत हूँ (I Agree)”.
- “Apply Form” window will open by clicking on “मैं सहमत हूँ (I Agree)”. Here you have to select “From Where You Want To Receive The Certificate (आप अपना प्रमाण पत्र कहाँ से प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं ।)”.
- Select one from the two options available. The first option is “Block” and the second one is “Bihar Bhawan 5, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021”.
- After selecting any one of the two options available a new form will open. Write your name in English and Hindi. Select Issuance of Caste Certificate from the drop-down menu and enter your “Mobile Number”.
- Click on “Next”.
- You will get OTP on your Mobile Number provided above, enter that OTP here.
- फॉर्म न.- I will open after that having heading जाति प्रमाण पत्र हेतु आवेदन पत्र
- Enter all the details asked carefully. You will be asked to enter Father’s Name, Circle, District, Sub-division, Block, Panchayat, Post, Police Station, Caste and Sub Caste.
- Click on Next
- Then a स्वयं शपथ-पत्र form will open. Read that carefully and tick the checkbox before
- At last click on “Submit” button.
- Application Submitted Status page will open indicating “Your Application ID”.
- Print the Application Status form for future use. It will be asked to show during issuing the certificate.
- You can also check the status of your application form here.
- So this is the complete process on how to apply online for RTPS Bihar Caste Certificate (Jati Praman Patra).
Also, read how to apply for Bihar Residential Certificate (Niwas/Awasiya Praman Patra) and Income Certificate (Aay Praman Patra).