Bihar Scholarship Application 2018 for OBC/EBC/SC/ST
Candidates who are pursuing their Graduate and Post-graduate degree and need financial assistance can apply for Bihar Scholarship. Every year Bihar government releases the Post Matric Scholarship form for the eligible students. This year also the BCEBC Department (Kalyan Vibhag) has released the online scholarship application form. In order to apply online, check scholarship status stay on this page and scroll down for more information.
- 1 Bihar Scholarship Online Application
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Scholarship
- 1.2 Documents required for applying for the Post matric scholarship 2017-18
- 1.3 How to apply online for Bihar Scholarship
- 1.4 Bihar Scholarship application status
- 1.5 Important Links
Bihar Scholarship Online Application
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria set by the welfare department of Bihar can apply for it. The candidates should be the permanent resident of Bihar. Also, the candidate has an enrollment in any graduate or post-graduate degree courses.
In order to apply online for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship form 2017-18, you should have all the essential documents with you. We will discuss the documents required at the time of applying online. Engineering students of Bihar are eligible to apply it.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Scholarship
In order to apply online for Bihar Post matric scholarship, the candidates/students must fulfill these minimum eligibility criteria. First of all, have a look at the eligibility criteria for Bihar Scholarship –
- The candidates applying for the scholarship should be the permanent resident of Bihar. Residential certificate issued by RTPS Bihar is required to prove that you are the permanent resident of the Bihar state.
- The student should be from Backward/Extremely backward class. Caste Certificate is required to prove that you belong to the mentioned community.
- The income of the parents should not be above the limit set by the BCEBC Department.
- Also, the students should have enrolled in any graduate or post-graduate degree course.
Documents required for applying for the Post matric scholarship 2017-18
To apply for BCEBC Welfare scholarship form documents required are –
- Marks-sheet of the previous exam passed.
- The details of the fee for the session for which you are applying for the scholarship.
- Also, the approval certificate of the Institute in which you are studying.
- If you are staying in the hostel then Hostel accommodation certificate required.
- Parent’s declaration certificate.
- Residential Certificate issued through RTPS portal.
- Income Certificate issued though RTPS portal.
- Caste Certificate issued through RTPS portal.
- Finally, the candidate must have a Bank Account in their own name.
Know the complete process of how to apply online for Caste, Income and Residential certificate here.
How to apply online for Bihar Scholarship
- First of all, visit the official website of BCEBC for the registration purpose.
- Click on the National Scholarship Portal tab.
- Choose the type of form you are eligible to apply. There will be two options available either you select NEW/RENEWAL.
- As a result, you will be required to enter these details. Like Name, Father’s name, Email, Mobile Number, Aadhaar number etc.
- Hence, as a result, you will be provided with a User ID and Password. This is must log in.
- Now login and complete all the application form.
- Upload all the necessary certificates.
- Finally, submit it and take a print out.
Address to send the application form
As a result, the completely filled scholarship form must be sent to the District Welfare Officer. Below is the address for sending the completely filled application form –
The District Welfare Officer Your_district_name Bihar Pin code
Bihar Scholarship application status
Furthermore in order to track the status of the application form visit here –
- First of all visit this link.
- Enter your Application Number and click on Submit.
- Hence the status of the application will be displayed.
As a result, if you need any help then you can contact on this number. This is the official Scholarship helpline number.
For any query please call us on +91-7061914198, +91-7061914172
(10 AM to 6 PM, Sunday Closed)
or mail us:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Consequently, this is the complete process on how to apply online for the scholarship. Furthermore, if you have any doubt please comment below.